Japan Society for Science Studies on Cultural Properties

On July 11-12th, I attended the 26th Congress of Japan Society for Science Studies on Cultural Properties (JAPANESE).

I heard the following oral presentations: identification of origins, conservation science, archaeological science, dating, and past environment. These sessions included some of research results on archaeobotany, such as charred rice remains and farming.

Also, at the poster session, many various research results were presented: approaches conducted by various scientific methods such as analyses of pollen, DNA, and phytoliths, as well as a paleoethnobotanical approach to making potteries.

Many researchers suggested me about my presentations (oral and poster), and these are very helpful for writing my thesis.

Comments