Survey in Hokkaido

A schedule of my new survey at the Kitakogane Shellmound (URL: Japanese, but English pdf is here) in Date-shi, Hokkaido is just confirmed today. 

In later this month, I'm conducting my new surveys in Niigata (URL: Japanese only, November 22-25) → Hokkaido (November 27-29) successively. I will take residue samples from potteries in Niigata and take samples from stone tools in Hokkaido. Regarding the Kitakogane Shellmound, I've got the following paper.
  • Aono, T. 2008. Hokkaido ni okeru Kaidzuka bunkano shocho: Jomon jidai - Kindai no seigyo to saishi. Chiiki to Bunka no Kohkogaku 2 (Meiji Daigaku Bungakubu Kohkogaku Kenkyushitsu) (Prevalence of shellmound cultures in Hokkaido: human subsistence and rituals from the Jomon period to the late modern period. Archaeology in Areas and Cultures  2 (Archaeological Division of the Department of Literature, Meiji University, ed.)). 309-325. Rokuichi shobo, Tokyo. (in JAPANESE)

Comments