Breaking up and making new beginnings: Evolution

On 22th (Sat), the 244th meeting of Oumi Kaidzuka Kenkyukai.

Since I started my starch studies, this year is the 11th year of my works. In this meeting, my presentation "Reconsidering starch residue analyses in Japan" showed the research results and further research problems based on my starch residue analyses.

Every meeting of the Oumi Kaidzuka Kenkyukai takes 60 minutes for a presentation as well as 60 minutes for discussions. I was so glad to get many various opinions and suggestions from attendees, and so my presentation seemed to give rise to heated debate. Based on this, I'm writing up my papers soon. Thank you very much for all of members in this meeting.

I'm freshly starting my studies toward my next 10 years.

I thank all of researchers and institutes in Japan and other countries for their helps and suggestions at various stages in my works.

Comments