29th meeting of Japanese Association of Historical Botany

I joined in the 29th meeting of Japanese Association of Historical Botany (URL: just only in Japanese) (November 22-23).

In the morning of 22nd (Sat), I visited a lab at Kagoshima Women's College (URL: Japanese) for discussing about starch residue analysis of human dental calculus. And I joined in a symposium. Attendees were many people including association members.

Then, we had enough time to see the Kagoshima University Museum until a convivial party.


 



 










During the party, committee members prepared lots of distilled spirits in Kagoshima Prefecture, and all of attendees enjoyed good food and alcohol during the night.


On 23rd (Sun), oral and poster presentations were conducted. In this meeting, I presented a poster showing my recent research results.

 























I was not able to join in an excursion going up the Sakurajima, but from this university, I saw its nice view. The next meeting will be held at Sapporo Gakuin University.

Comments