SEAA7: Final day in Boston (June 12)

Final day (6th day): June 12 (Sun)
In the morning, I joinend in the landscape archaeology session.

The first presenter mentioned MORIMOTO Rokuji and SUENAGA Masao in her presentation. It was very interesting for me as a Japanese archaeologist.




In the afternoon, I attended at the Japan session which was one of the final sessions in SEAA7. My fellows presented their recent research results.

After that, the public lecture was conducted. The attendees were not so many, but the lecture was very exciting.




As our last supper in Boston, we went to the Thai restaurant. Many dishes in Boston are for 2 or 3 people, and so we needed doggy bags.













From 13th to 14th, I came back to Japan.

During SEAA7, I met many overseas research fellows and I was very stimulated by their helpful suggestions as well as many presentations.

Comments