IMAA2019


On February 16 (Sat) and 17 (Sun), I joined in Workshop on Integrated Microscopy Approaches in Archaeobotany (IMAA) to present a poster.

IMAA is managed by Association for Environmental Archaeology (AEA), and mainly focuses on conducting workshops for integrated microscope approaches. My friend in UK introduced me about it, and so this time was my first attendance.



My poster detail is the below. All of abstracts are available on the website.

Ayako Shibutani. Seeing starch: Integrated archaeobotanical approach to identify the origins of Japanese historical papers (poster). Workshop on Integrated Microscopy Approaches in Archaeobotany 2019. University of Reading, UK. February 16-17, 2019.



The programme  contained microscopy sessions, and participants brought their research samples to these sessions. We was able to look at them, and discussed about these sample results.

I was only one attendee from East Asia in this workshop, and so many attendees and me discussed about our research information and the future research collaborations.

Comments