Digital Humanities 2019 (DH2019)

On July 9th to 12th, I went to attend Digital Humanities 2019 (DH2019) in Utrecht, Nederland for presenting our research results.

We presented a poster, and conducted the session core time in the evening of July 10th. Due to limited spaces of the venue, limited attendees talked with me directly. But these opinions and suggestions focused on possibilities of DNA analysis, the differences between production periods of papers themselves and documents, materials of sumi inks and vermilion stamps, and the future perspectives of international research collaborations. 

Our poster and abstract are uploaded on the web, please see here. My affiliation was not updated still now...

Ayako Shibutani and Makoto Goto. 2019. Constructing A New Science Framework In Japanese Historical Studies Through Digital Infrastructure. Digital Humanities 2019. TivoliVredenburg, Utrecht, Nederland. July 10, 2019. 

At the DH2019, under the different academic mood from my main fields, I was very stimulated and got many suggestions. I’m thanking to all of attendees and my research members.



























Comments