25th ICOM General Conference (ICOM Kyoto 2019)

From September 2nd to 4th, I participated in the 25th ICOM General Conference (ICOM Kyoto 2019)

The conference was held from September 1st to 7th, but I attended at International Committee for Museums and Collections of Archaeology and History (ICMAH).







At this ICMAH, all of presentations showed the current states and issues, especially focusing on the exhibitions for social contributions. Many reports took longer time rather than their talking ones, and so question times were limited, and there were quite few discussions about all of topics. I was very sorry for them. But as one of museum staffs and an archaeologist, these presentations made me consider lots of social issues. I got the current states of museums in the world.














The programme of ICMAH is here. I'm thanking to all of attendees.

Comments