Attendance and presentation in EAJRS


From September 18th to 21st (Moving 17th, 22-23rd), I participated in the 30th EAJRS Conference held at Sofia University in Bulgaria, and conducted our presentation.
















Until the last year's conference, I went to promote international research dissemination  as a member of my previous workplace, but this time, I presented our research results of my collaborative research with the Historiographical Institute, the University of Tokyo (Japanese only)Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A), and Challenging Research (Exploratory).












Akihiko Takashima and Ayako Shibutani. Surveys of Historical Paper Materials for Conserving Original Resources and Their Conservation Methods. The 30th EAJRS Conference. September 20, 2019. Department of Japanese Studies at Sofia University, Sofia, Bulgaria

Our presentation slides are now available on the EAJRS Conservation/Preservation Working Group of the EAJRS official website. Here is ours.


I did not conduct our presentation (because of a co-author), but explained our research projects in the question-and-answer session. Many attendees were interested in ours, and we will exchange research information in advance.

I'm deeply grateful to all of research project members and EAJRS members. Thank you for your helps in advance.






































Comments