73th Annual Meeting of Anthropological Society of Nippon

















During October 12-14, I attended the 73th Annual Meeting of Anthropological Society of Nippon (URL: Japanese only) at Saga University to present my research results. Due to the Typhoon Hagibis, some of presentations were unfortunately cancelled, but I was able to hear various results of morphological studies of human bone remains and DNA analyses.

As my presentations, I showed research results of Rice Farming and Chinese Civilization in the symposium and poster sessions. In the poster session, I got many suggestions and proposals to my results.
  • Ayako Shibutani. Reconstructing Plant Food in the Neolithic Lower Yangtze Area, China from Starch Grains of Dental Calculus, the 73rd Annual Meeting of Anthropological Society of Nippon S2-2. Honjo Campus, Saga University, October 12, 2019.
  • Ayako Shibutani, Sun Guoping, Bin Liu, Ningyuan Wang, Jie Chen, Jian Song, Kenji Okazaki, Yu Itahashi, Shin’ichi Nakamura. Plant Food in the Neolithic Lower Yangtze Area, China Using Starch Grains of Human Dental Calculus, the 73rd Annual Meeting of Anthropological Society of Nippon, Honjo Campus, Saga University, October 12-13, 2019. (poster)

Comments