Presentation at the 336 meeting of the Oumi Kaidzuka Kenkyukai and exhibition of the Kyoto National Museum

On November 20 (Sat), I conducted my presentation at the 336 meeting of the Oumi Kaidzuka Kenkyukai. Due to the number of members, it was like my thesis seminar.

Thank you to all members. Based on your suggestions, I will conduct new research projects to explore life histories of historical paper materials, together with building up much more scientific evidence for sharing.

Ayako Shibutani. New Research Perspectives in Historical Materials through Microscopy. The 336 meeting of the Oumi Kaidzuka Kenkyukai, November 20, 2021 (online)


On November 21 (Sun), I visited to Kyoto as one-day trip to see the special exhibition "Masterpieces from the Hatakeyama Memorial Museum of Fine Art" (URL is in Japanese, and so see this). The visiting time was specified, and so I observed some calligraphic works which I wanted to see. This exhibition will be until December 5 (Sun).

Comments