EAJRS2022

From September 14 (Tue) to 17 (Sat), I went to participate in the 32nd EAJRS Conference held in the Centro Científico e Cultural de Macau, Lisbon, Portugal, and managed our institution booth.

Due to the COVID-19 situation, during these 3 years, we have not been able to attend any conferences in-person. This time, I was able to participate because the travel restrictions were moderated. I think that face-to-face interactions can proceed to a greater extent rather than online ones. I exchanged information on resources and databases and discussed the future possibilities for new collaboration.

In addition, this time, I was able to see my friend in Lisbon for the first time in 7 or 8 years, and we had dinner and talked about the past and present.

I'm very thanking to all of EAJRS members, my colleagues, and friends.

Comments